Saturday, March 25, 2006

There's Something In The Water Or Something

Remember her? Believe it or not, that's Agent Scully herself, Gillian Anderson. Her career hasn't exactly taken off since X-Files closed it's doors. I guess moving to London isn't the best thing for a budding actress. So what to do to spark your career? Apparently, Gillian's gonna be topless in her next movie. I gotta say that I like that idea better than the X-files sequel they keep threatening to make. The Truth may be out there, but I stopped caring a long time ago. Gillian's boobs? I think that can spark my interest.

And she's not alone. Jennifer Garner will also get nekkid. In a Disney erotic thriller. While I loves me some nude Alias, I am still baffled by the term "Disney erotic thriller."

There's two former primetime divas that will show skin. Who's next? Who are you hoping for?

"When I woke up, Letterman was taling to Alias."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home