Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm Farkin' Lazy

This week, I'm probably just gonna use one source for the inspiration for my blog entries. Actually, I alreadt started yesterday. I think I'm gonna just throw some things out there that I found on the always interesting Fark web site. Just about every time you go to that site, there's alway something interesting there. This past week, it seems like it's even more so. There's one site that chronicles the history of the world according to movies. You ever wonder if there were Predators on Earth at the same time Bill and Ted were collecting historical figures for their oral report? Go there and find out. And stay here to find other interesting tidbits I pulled off of the House That Drew Built.

"This table's about as solid as your underlying concept."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home