Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blogs In The Workplace

I never thought that blogs and employment went together. Sure, I've blogged at work but I think that's kinda the point. In fact, I've heard more than once that blogs can negatively affect a workplace situation. Until I read this article about blogging and the job hunt. They go into the obvious things about how employers or potential ones might consider you differently if they ever found your profanity-laced take on life. Then again, if you have one that takes a comprehensive look at your industry, it may actually be a benefit to your job hunt. And even blogging about the job hunt can help you find a new gig. Anybody confirm or deny any of those concepts? If so, I may have to start a new blog that can help me land a good job instead of this one which is probably dragging me down.

"Watch out for your cornhole, man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home