Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Not Here. Not Here.

The shotgun full of snow that was supposed to barrell down on us turned out to be just a bee-bee gun *pif* of precipitation. Still, I stayed indoors as long as possible because the drivers around here tend to forget how to drive when some flakes hit the road.

Anyway, I'll be brief today and just point out something I saw of Fark today: Little Caesars is planning to expand into the south and northeast. Here's a crazy idea: why not try to get back into Toledo, Cincinnati, and other markets where you have completely bailed out? I feel sad for saying this, but I actually have taken little detours when I've travelled north to be able to get some Crazy Bread. Cause that stuff in the K-Marts (and the Detroit Airport, for that matter) just ain't the real thing.

"Don't sell yourself short, you're a tremendous slouch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home