Thursday, March 16, 2006

Longhorns, Gators, and Tigers... Oh, Crap

As I mentioned yesterday, I am a little sensitive this year about the NCAA tournament. Still, there's brackets to be filled out and tons of games to watch. When it comes to the brackets, I am a little frustrated about last year's results. I pretty much picked every single upset and already had reservations placed in advance or the Cinderella teams. Despite this, I got obliterated in my pools. While I had most of the Sweet Sixteen, six of my Elite Eight teams, those results were pretty much worthless without my "champion" who choked on the first weekend. (Hmm... maybe that's why I didn't put UConn in the Final Four this year.) Anyway, the point was I needed to change the way I chose my teams. I did that this year, and was not thrilled with the results:
Texas, Memphis, North Carolina, and Florida.
Yeah, I know. No one in the world has that Final Four setup. I guess changing my method for the sake of changing it really didn't work for me. I have Texas over NC in the final game, which I am comfortable with. Anyone else have a better bracket? Wanna trade?

"A dark day for humanity, folks. We have been beaten... in basketball."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home