Sunday, March 12, 2006

Career Numbers

While I'm trying to get over Cincinnati getting screwed out of the Big Dance, let's take a look at the career numbers of the Sock Drawer Quote Contest. This does not include today's or yesterday's quote.
dupree 74
The Goat 72
Eric 51
Logan 58
Jeff 44
Amy 44
MOe 35
Kelley 31
Kerry 29
Rinnert 27
baba ganoush 19
Greg Burgas 16
Tom the Dog 14
Zman 13
Doodyhead 7
Zandra 6
Jeremy 4
Maderer 4
Heather 3
Becky 2
Natalie 2
Erin 2
Herb 2
Joel 1
Nagel 1
KT 1
Amanda 1
And here's the standard explanation of the contest for those who just got here and have no idea what is going on: At the end of every blog entry, I leave you with a quote. Be the first one to make a comment stating where the quote from and you get a point. Anyone can guess. Even if new entries are put up, all previous unclaimed quotes from 2006 are still fair game. Whoever has the most points at the end of the year is the winner.

I'm gonna put a link on your name, unless you tell me otherwise. For those of you who are not linked right now, I don't know where to send people.

"You were an excellent student. Too bad I was a lousy teacher!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home