Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hell of A Day

Wow! The double-sized edition of 24 last night was outstanding. How much ass did Jack Bauer kick? I'm guessing he's not gonna be invited to the Henderson's Christmas party. And I admit I got a little choked at the end when... you know. Don't want to get too spoilery here. Also, the ratings were very good for the two-hour event and have been at a high level the entire season. They've even had better numbers than at any point in the show's history.

As if the show wasn't cool enough, we were treated to a premiere of the new X-Men 3 trailer. Despite all the bad things I heard about X3's production and pre-production, it just keeps looking pretty good. Hope it doesn't dissappoint when it hits theaters in May.

"I hope they show the time where they traded guns to the Indians for corn, and then the Indians shot them, and took the corn.""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home