Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pull My Thing And Win A Prize

One of the frsutrating things about comics (and TV and movies and other forms of entertainment) is finding a product you like, but no one else really does. Scratch that, you like it and anyone else who has experienced likes it... but there's not a lot of you. We saw it with Firefly or pretty much half the shows I enjoyed on Fox. Right now, it's going on with a comic written by Dan Slott. He's quickly becoming my favorite writer. And remember he did write the best comic of 2005, according to me. (And I decided that in the summer, before the year was even over!) Once again, he's putting out a great product, a solo series featuring the Fantastic Four's Thing. But the sales are very low. So, Slott's coming up with some promotion to try and keep the title afloat. He calls it Pull My Thing and Win a Prize! For the name alone, you gotta love it. And the comic book is pretty good, too.
"You're right. I'm a bigot. I assume things about the good-looking they don't deserve - like they get whatever they want, or that their females don't want to talk to me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home