Friday, December 30, 2005

Fan Film Friday: 2005

I haven't really done anything in the realm of fan films lately but I did review more amateur efforts this year than last year. At first, I was pretty regular, having a Fan Film every Friday. This year, I've taken many hiatuses (haiti? haitum?). Some due to laziness, other times just to sit back and wait for worthy Fan Films to reveal themselves.

In countdown fashion, #1 is the last one on the list. Underneath the movies are the overall score (out of 25) I gave the films. If there was a tie between movies, the tie-breaker was simply a gut reaction: which one do I want to see more right now?

20. Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
(12)
19. Bite Me, Fanboy
(13)
18. Black Panther
(16)
17. Ghostbusters in LA
(16)
16. Hulk: Aftermath
(17)
15. Debil Dead
(17)
14. Cape Chaser
(17)
13. Waiting For Serenity
(18)
12. Anakin Dynamite
(18)
11. The Death of Batman
(18.5)
10. Doom Raiders
(19)
9. Mosquito
(19)
8. King Kong: Don't Mess With The Monkey
(20)
7. Sith Apprentice
(20)
6. Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Templars
(20.5)
5. Robin's Big Date
(20.5)
4. Alias: The Lost Episode
(22)
3. Batman: New Times
(23)
2. Losing Lois Lane
(23)
1. Star Wars Ep III: A Lost Hope
(24)

The scoring system has been tough to come up with, but I think I understand how it works now. The closer the score is to 25, the more likely a wide range of people are to like them. For example, I'm sure Mosquito will be adored by Firefly fans. But to anyone who hasn't seen any of those episodes, pretty much a yawner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home