Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Story

It's the defining holiday movie of my generation. What's the only way to make it better? Performed in 30 seconds with bunnies. Okay, it's not better. But it is pretty funny.

And if you like that, you'll like more half-minute summaries starring rabbits, check out the rest from Angry Alien.


White Christmas 2005
Originally uploaded by Woodmania.


Anyway, here's a shot of my parents' house which is once again sporting a decent amount of snow during the holidays. I had sent a similar picture to friends of mine a couple years ago since many of them lived in the south. I figured those in warm weather would like a glimpse of a White Christmas. What do I get for my trouble? One of those "friends" shows me what his Christmas is like. While I was breaking my back shovelling snow, Bacon sends me a picture of him outside in a hot tub enjoying the baumy Ft. Myers weather. Jerk. I was considering sharing that picture and emberrassing him, but that would be punishing those who don't deserve it. Instead, here's a shot of Scuba Santa at the Newport Aquarium. Much better suited for the holiday than shirtless Bacon. Don't you think? Merry Christmas, everybody!
scuba santa

"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home