Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fantasy Over

It's that time of year again where I lick my wounds and look back at the fantasy football season and try to figure out what went wrong. It wasn't that hard in the league made up of former co-workers. (Happy birthday, Commish!) While some dedicated their season to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, I blamed my season on the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Yeah, I know. Classy. But my top two picks were New Orleans Saints and my QB was pride of Breaux Bridge, LA: Jake Delhomme. No wonder I couldn't win any of my last five games, despite starting 6-2.

Things were different for my Unabated Sports team. I did real well, got the third seed, and won my first playoff game by a comfortable margin. Too bad that, in the semi-final game, I got my ass handed to me by Kelly Holcomb, Brooks Bollinger, and
Jonathan Wells. Yeah, a friggen' Houston Texan.

"There's thirty seven cents in the coin caddy. And stay out of my diary!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home