Friday, December 23, 2005

CJ Celebrations

Is this a preview of what to expect in the Bills-Bengals game? Chad Johnson would love to get a deer on the field. Apparently, that's against NFL regulations. Or the ASPCA's. Or both. I'm sure he'll come up with something good. It's been a banner year for his post-TD performances and will have something good for when the Bills come to town.

Whenever I think of a Bill-Bengals game, I actually don't think of match-ups between Boomer and Jim Kelly, I think about one game I went to see in person. But the show was actually in the stands. Me and MOe were sitting next to a drunken retard. I know a lot of people have say that, but I mean it literally. This was a mentally handicapped individual who had drank alcohol. Apparently, a lot of it. He was also a wrestling fan as he would keep yelling at various Bills players saying things like "Hey, Flutie! Suck this!" and then gesture to his crotch region. Eventually, he stopped yelling and by the second half, he was napping peacefully. I guess the little guy got tuckered out with all the excitement. What happened in the game, itself? I have no idea. But that classy little fellow made it worth the price of admission.

"Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bullseye."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home