Thursday, December 22, 2005

Enjoy The Lites

Have you seen that wicked commercial with a house that lights up in accordance with this crazy Christmas music? Here's the video. Although, I can't get it to work. Here's one that worked for me. The music is by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Apparently, that house is in Ohio. Apparently, they shut down the display because it got too much attention. Apparently, the lights are actually synched up to songs that are broadcast on a low-frequency FM signal. Apparently, it's in the Cincinnati area. Man, I would go see that. No wonder they shut it down. I would spend all night there staring at it and being so gosh darn entertained.

Oh, apparently, Amy talked about this a while ago. Which is good because she provided a good link to download a full clip. Definitely worth a look-see. I mean, this guy put all this work into it, probably more than anyone should, so everyone should go enjoy. I know I'll be staring at it into the late hours of the night.

"Anything's possible with Commander Cuckoo Bananas in charge."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home