Monday, December 26, 2005

Dating Question

Okay, this one goes out to the ladies. Like I did back during Dating Week, I'm going to throw out a scenario that I've encountered in my dating life so I can get some outside perspective. This time, it involves something that happened during a couple dinner dates. We go out someplace, order food, and I don't finish my meal. She cleans the plate and it looks like I barely touched mine.

So, ladies, how detrimental is this to me? Is it a bad sign if a guy is not a big eater? Does it hurt me that they can put it away and I can't? Do women start getting self-concious if their plate is empty and mine isn't? How bad do I botch things by not finishing my meal?

For more dating fun, check out dupree's recent dating forays. Read his take on 8 minute dating, things to remember about dating, and women in general.

"You get to live. But no guarentees."
"That's not a reward for me. That's a reward for all the fine ladies in the universe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home