Thursday, December 29, 2005

You Can Be My Cowboy, And I Can Be Your Cowboy

From what I've noticed, nothing gets people talking more during the holiday season that a movie about gay cowboys. At two separate social outings, this Brokeback Mountain film gets brought up. And boy, did it bring up some debate. Especially among the ladies. From what they were talking about, I guess Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal hook up. And to most of the ladies, this idea disturbed them. One even said this would "ruin" her fantasies of them.

It's tough for me to understand this concept. I mean, if such a movie existed starring Angelina Jolie and Keira Knightley, it would actually improve their fantasy value. Don't believe me? Check out David Spade's Brokeback sequel idea. Now that's what I'm talking about. From what I understand, dude-on-dude action isn't as popular for women as the lesbian genre is in most guy's book. Heck, some females I've heard would rather watch two women go at it then two men. And gay guy stuff is definitely not a popular attraction for most men so who the hell is going to see this movie? You make this movie with a couple chicks, though? You might have a box-office recordbreaker on your hands.

"Looking like a hero. Six-gun at my side. Chewing my tobacco... Indians on the warpath."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home