Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Logan's Run

Yes, clever title today. I'm talking about Logan from the House of the Ded and I combined his name with a popular TV show that no one under the age of 30 has ever heard of. Very clever.

Anyway, last week I spotlighted Greg Burgas and his contributions to the blogosphere. I also suggested anyone else who wanted to plug some of their work should speak up. Logan did. So, today, it's Logan's turn. He writes the Loose Staples column over at Comic Book Galaxy. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find the Loose Staples archive. Maybe there is no such thing.

Anyway, the point is a lot of people I know on here put out a lot of work and I like to spotlight it when I can find it. First off, sometimes people's extra online effort doesn't get noticed. Second, just throwing up links can be an easy way to put up new material during a holiday week full of travel. So, there's Logan's stuff. If there's more, I'm sure he'll tell me. If not, who's up next? Anyone else want their cyber-output publicized to the world?

"Intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our planet with envious eyes and slowly, and surely, drew their plans against us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home