Friday, November 18, 2005

Superman Teases

I don't know what it is, but there are less and less movies that I find myself getting jacked up over. Here's a sneak peek at one that still does: Superman Returns teaser.

I almost hesitate to call it a teaser because you see so much compared to your typical "teaser." No plot points revealed but plenty of shots of the guy playing Superman in and out of the tights. Some special effects were previewed. And the voiceover by Marlon Brando certainly didn't hurt either. Even though I've seen a lot of stuff in Brian Singer's production blog, the trailer still gives me goosebumps.

It should be shown with the new Harry Potter movie, so I'm looking forward to that. And the Goblet of Fire was my favorite of the series so far, and it's getting great reviews so I should be getting geared up for seeing that tonight. I think I will. Starting... now!

"Any more at home like you?"
"Uh, not really, no."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home