Friday, November 18, 2005

I-74 Showdown

Tomorrow's the big day! Another chance for the Cincinnati Bengals to step up and prove they belong in the elite part of the NFL. There's a lot of obvious storylines or ones that have already come out before:

Manning vs. Palmer

Chad Johnson's guarenteeing crap

Palmer and Johnson Learned from the Colts

Bengals are a hot property

I'd get into it more but they wouldn't let me blog at work today and I'm gonna hang out with John Broeckling tonight. Yeah, the John Broeckling. My birthday's tomorrow so I'm gonna half-ass it then, too. Sorry. Hopefully, I'll be in a mood to break the game down on Monday.

Speaking of birthdays, happy birthday Jeff!

"I'm impressed. That suggests that what you fear most of all... is fear. Very wise."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home