Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Superman or Spider-Man?

While I am pretty stoked about the first Superman movie, there is another hero trying to upstage the Man of Steel's debut: the Spider-Man 3 trailer is out. The movie's not due until next year but this preview looks pretty complete. And pretty kickass.

Speaking of upstaging, it looks like there's about 3 villains in the trailer (Sandman, Venom, and some kind of Goblin), with the possibility of even more. Hope the movie doesn't get too crowded. But I have faith in Sam Raimi. He made 2 of the best comic book movies of all time. I'm sure he has an idea of what he's doing.

Anyway, that's not until 2007. Back to the guy who's movie is actually out now. I'll try to get some kind of reaction to the Superman movie up tomorrow.

"I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella."
"That was first grade."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home