Monday, June 26, 2006

We Had A Gas Leak That Time. The Silent Killer.



hank and dean


Originally uploaded by woolennium.

Last night finally saw the second season premiere of Venture Brothers. For those who haven't seen it yet, I'll try to be vague. Needless to say, I was stoked by the episode. Jackson Publick and crew certainly crammed a lot into that small 30 minute timeslot. I thought it was pretty funny how they touched on the major three theories so, even as the show went on, you never really knew which way they would go. Actually, I still don't know what opening credits we'll get next Sunday so there's still a couple things that are leaving me hanging. I'm just glad that I'll have a fresh offering from the Venture Brothers before the work-week begins for the next couple months.

"That means you two will have extra-retard babies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home