Friday, June 16, 2006

Childhood Favorites Collide

I shared a dark secret with you a few months ago was that I was enjoying the latest Doctor Who installment. The season finale just aired on Sci-Fi last week and my feelings are the same. The new Who has been kicking ass. Unfortunately, there's currently no way to enjoy the new episodes in America since Sci-Fi has yet to pick up the latest season. YouTube has come to the rescue since they have some new Who stuff for me to enjoy. Like today's nugget:

The latest Doctor Who... or is it the A-Team?

You gotta love YouTube. Where else you gonna find something like that?

"Why do they have to travel in packs? And how are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?"
"You've slayed dragons. If you can't get a date, who can?"
"I think I'd take the dragon now."

(an extra point to the person who guesses why I chose to quote this source.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home