Friday, June 02, 2006

"Quote" Contest, With "Quote" in Quotes

Yeah, this probably should be named differently since I have been offering points for stuff other than knowing the source of random quotes I type up. Heck, I even tossed Zandra an extra point for all those LOST sites she pointed me in the direction of. So, not only have I given points to those who follow directions, but now I'm apparently going to reward someone on a whim who give me something good in the comment section. Yep, pretty erratic and unfair. Anyway, here's the point totals so far.
Quote Standings
Eric 36
Tom the Dog 15
dupree 14
The Goat 12
Doodyhead 9
Zman 8
Amy 8
Jeff 6
Greg Burgas 6
Kerry 6
Logan 5
Zandra 5
Jeremy 3
Rinnert 3
Nagel 3
Natalie 2
Joel 2
Herb 2
MOe 2
Bill D 1
And here's the standard explanation of the contest for those who just got here and have no idea what is going on: At the end of every blog entry, I leave you with a quote. Be the first one to make a comment stating where the quote from and you get a point. Anyone can guess. Even if new entries are put up, all previous unclaimed quotes from 2006 are still fair game. Whoever has the most points at the end of the year is the winner.

I'm gonna put a link on your name, unless you tell me otherwise. For those of you who are not linked right now, I don't know where to send people.

"And they appear to be printed on some sort of cracker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home