Monday, June 19, 2006

Kinda Forgot To Mention The Point Of The Post

When I brought up the Venture Brothers yesterday, I forgot to include the number one thing I wanted to put forward. It was mainly a suggestion for those who were watching the Season 1 DVD or were breaking someone in to their wacky world. My advice is to skip the first episode and go straight to the second episode, Careers in Science. That first episode, especially the first scene where a naked Brock is beating the crap out of Mexian wrestlers can be a bit disorienting to first time viewers.

So, that was it. Not worth it's own post, yeah. That's why I was supposed to put it in with all the Venture Brothers related stuff yesterday.

Hmm... what else can I put on here to fill up some space and make it worth your visit here?

Ida know. I'm still amazed I typed the phrase "Jesus is Gay" last week and no one even batted an eye.

Yeah, I got nothing. Come back tomorrow. I'll try not to suck as badly then.

"Its a simple question doctor: if the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home