Monday, May 01, 2006

I've Been Tagged - Everybody Gets One

I've been tagged with a meme on MySpace and I'm going to do this.

So the rules are, once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 6 weird or gross things about yourself or your habits. At the end, choose 7 people to tag, and list names. Dont forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your latest blog.

1. I cannot name a single song by the Dave Matthews Band. Sure, I've heard their stuff a million times but I could not list any of their hits if my life depended on it. They're alright, I just never got into them. Obviously, I've heard their hits a million times but once the song is over, or even before, I move on. I'm just not that into them. Judging by the rest of the world's reaction, I'm in the minorty.

2. I experienced two power outages in two different states on the same day. While staying at my parents place in Toledo, I woke up Sunday morning to my dad telling me there was a brownout or something. Later that night, after I drove back home to Kentucky, the power went out there, too, as it got close to time to go to bed. My day was book-ended with the electricity not working in two different places.

3. In one month, I attended a game at all four "major"sporting leagues. In the back half of September and the beginning of October, I was at Jacobs Field to see the Indians, Gund Arena to see the Cavs, Nationwide Arena for the Blue JAckets, and Paul Brown Stadium for my Bengals.

4. As far as I know, I was the only one ever to defeat all the teams in the NBA Jam arcade game at Southwyck Lanes in Toledo.

5. Last time I played frisbee golf, I threw my arm out. It was so painful that the screaming inside my brain did not allow for me to understand the difference between my elbow and my shoulder when a friend asked where did it hurt.

6. I don't do memes. These are essentially the modern-day chain letters. I feel these are real time burglars and they just constantly come at you in this online world, especially on MySpace. So I've decided that I would make an across the board policy that I don't do any memes. Because if I do one and not others, I'll end up offending someone if I don't do their meme.

As a result, I'm not tagging anyone. Sorry, all part of the policy.

"Now I know some of you are going to say I did look it up and that's not true. That's because you looked it up in a book."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home