Friday, May 12, 2006

I Hear You're Quite An Animal

May is flying by and it won't be too much longer before Memorial Day weekend is here. The big movie coming out that weekend will be X-Men 3. For most of the pre-production process, I hadn't been too thrilled with the prospect of the Brian Singer-less movie. But from the bits I've seen, my concerns have been aleviated some. Check it out for yourself. You can see 7 minutes of X3 which includes three scenes and a little more extended preview. I like the fact that the Beast has a previous relationship with the Xavier school and the instant rapport between Hank and Logan is pretty amusing. Halle Berry is annoying as hell but that should be no surprise to anyone familiar with her work. And Ian McKellan is just the best darn Magneto you can hope for.

"You're a god among insects. Never let anyone tell you different."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home