Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Headline: Men Say Obvious Things

Today's post is gonna be one of those "I Saw This Article Online And Wanted To Make Fun Of It" dealies: Poll Finds Men Want Jessica Alba As Girlfriend. Yes, apparently someone actually took time to determine this. Okay, I guess this wasn't a yes or no question, guys had options and this was the consensus.
The 24-year-old actress tops the list ranking female celebrities on their "long-term relationship material." Alba is followed by "Alfie" star Sienna Miller and the ubiquitous Angelina Jolie.
Yes, because when I think of Angeline Jolie (and I do), she goes hand in hand with steady relationships. How many marriages has she broken up? I can see Sienna Miller, though. I don't think she's super attractive, but she has the all-important quality that every guy needs: forgiveness. I may not give a girl flowers enough but I sure as hell wouldn't do as anything as bad as screw the nanny, so Sienna should cut me slack for everything else. Of course, I don't look like Jude Law so she might not cut me as many breaks as she did for him.

"It's a street in a strange world. Maybe it's the third world. Maybe it's his first time around."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home