Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hotdown!

Let's have some fun around here! And by fun, I mean let's debate which semi-famous celebrities are more attractive. Next week, I'll throw out a group of women and open it up for discussion on which of them is better looking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it'll be interesting to hear from many different beholders. The grouping of women will probably be by TV show or movie or some other common ground. If this concept sounds familiar, I ripped it off from another blogger, I'm sure. Tom the Dog, I think. But I'm sure it's been discussed here on the internet many times over. So is it a waste of time to repeat that here? We'll find out next week.

"You know, there are pills I could take that would make me stop talking to you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home