Monday, January 16, 2006

Merry 24mas!

The non-stop season has begun. Following last year's strategy, Fox's 24 returned with 4 new episodes in two straight nights and we'll have a new episode every Monday until May. Also like last year, they did a good job of mixing in new characters with some favorites. Even more intriguing was some of the "changes" we've seen in about half of the 24 classics. Obviously, I don't want to get too spoilery but I just wanted to voice my approval to those who mastermind the show. I also don't have time to get into it right now since I have to post this to keep my streak of consecutive entries alive. Feel free to praise 24 in the comment section since I don't have the time to do it here.

"I am going to count to three, there will not be a four. Give me the code."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home