Sunday, January 22, 2006

Championship Sunday

Here's a warning for you non-football fans: I'll probably be talking more about football on some non-weekend days. I think I did a good job this year keeping it to Saturdays and Sundays but it will probably spill out into the work week. I still have to write up a Bengals 2005 wrap-up and look ahead. And then there's the build-up to the Super Bowl which will probably demand another entry or two. I'll try to touch on other subjects but, man, it's that time of year when so much is happening on and off the field.

So there's a big question that needs to be answered: do I go back on my preseason prediction? I said the Panthers would make it to the Super Bowl. But now that they're one game away, I'm not as sure. So, I think I'm gonna pass on the predictions today.

Hell, I can't. Steelers and Seahawks.

"Cheer up. Not everyone turns out like their parents. I mean, look at me. My folks were honest, hard-working people."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home