Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Making Fun of MySpace Pictures

It looks like folks had fun with the question about the best looking woman on Galactica. Definitely a three horse race between Six, Starbuck, and Sharon. Yesterday's Hotdown feature was supposed to be continued here throughout the week. But it was more work than I was anticipating. So, maybe I will make it a weekly thing or just bring it out every once in a while.

Here is a good breakdown of what MySpace pictures really mean. I'd post it for you but I'm having issues with that function. I found it here on a Fark forum. You can imagine the folks there were pretty harsh on some MySpace folk. Anyway, it's very similar to the dating site pictures I critiqued during last year's Dating Week. Although, that actually sites examples, so they did more work than me. Not like that's hard to do.

"Every place reminds you of some place else."
"Experience, lad. You should learn to appreciate it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home