Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dating Week and Steeler Week Wrap-Up

Just a big thank you to everyone who put in their two cents during the Sock Drawer's Dating Week. It was good to get a lot of different viewpoints on this subject matter, especially from both men and women. A lot of pointers and suggestions and stories that should help me as I continue to make my way through the dating pool. I'm sure I'll make some more observations and have some amusing stories to share in the future but this pretty much wraps up Dating Week for me. That much new content is a bit exhausting for me. It's been a while since I put that much into this blog and I may need to rest up a bit. Besides, it's Steeler Week!

Once again, another opportunity for the Bengals to prove their for real and don't just beat cupcakes. They missed this chance against Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh already. Sure, they notched a win against the Bears, but that was not an 8-3 team they whalloped in the Windy City. Not only is this a chance to finally beat a quality opponent, but this game will play a major role in determining the 2005 AFC North winner. If Cincinnati wins, they take a 2 game lead in the division with only four games remaining. And if they can beat the Browns next week, they would own the tie-breaker over the Steelers. But, if Pittsburgh wins, they will have swept the Bengals and would have the head-to-head advantage should they end the season with the same reason. For the third or fourth time, this will be the biggest game of the year and it would nice if the Men in Stripes could actually win one of those.

"I'm not a one-woman man."
"Don't worry. You'll be back to zero soon enough."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home