Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Birthday Fashion Show In My Bathroom



















Like I've said before, if you get me stuff, I'll put it on this site. These were actually for my birthday, unlike the random act of kindness perpetuated by the Hamsters. Still, definitely worthy of sharing. To the right is the jersey of the Bengals left guard, Eric Steinbach. Anyone and everyone has a Chad Johnson jersey, but my street cred will take a jump thanks to this offensive lineman jersey given to me by Moe. And the only thing I might cover it up with is the Bearcat sweatshirt I'm sporting on the left. Thanks to Dave and his lovely wife Jill for that one. Don't let that face fool you, I've been enjoying that present. Thanks to everyone that gives me stuff!

"Never show weakness, the only pain that matters is the pain you inflict."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home