Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sounds Like There's a Lot of Guys Out There Who Might Need To Hand In Their Man Card

Did I miss a meeting or something? I heard on the radio from two different shows say something that was just emberrassing. One asked his listeners to choose between watching American Idol and the NBA Playoffs. And Idol won. And this was according to listeners of a sports talk radio show! Another host scolded a listener for allowing his wife to force him to watch Grey's Anatomy but proudly proclaimed American Idol was alright. What?!

People, let me make this clear: it is NOT ACCEPTABLE for a straight man to watch American Idol except for the most dire of circumstances. We're talking only if it makes the difference between life and death, getting some or not getting any. I could go into reasons why not, but I really shouldn't have to. In your gut, in your nut sack, you know it's true. If you don't feel that way, please leave your manhood on the desk on your way out.

"Why don't you take your *bar* and shove it up your *ASS*! I'm watching TiVo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home