Monday, April 10, 2006

Blogging From Outdoors

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I'm of a mind to think this here internet thing might just about be one of the keenest things mankind has invented since the whole wheel thing. And being able to access the web wirelessly? Oh, don't get me started. In fact, I'm sitting outside typing up these thoughts, soaking up some sun. Being able to be online, but not stuck in a crappy, dark apartment on a day like today? Priceless.

But, if I'm gonna make a habit of this, some things are gonna change. First, this lawn chair is pretty darm uncomfortable. I'm gonna have to get me one of them fancy camping chairs or something. You know, the ones with the cupholders built in? Second, what can I do to make it easier to see the screen? Is there a certain angle I need to sit? Or is it just unreasonable to be in the sunshine, yet still in the glow of cyberspace?

"Hey, here's an idea: why don't you morph into a guy with something interesting to talk about?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home