Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh, That's Nasty

I finally got my scanner plugged in so I figured I would give it a test run today. I'm gonna post something and take it out of context. You've seen this thing on a lot of other sites, especially comic blogs. But I'm certainly not above swiping other people's material. I'm going with a comic book caption that I clearly took in a very wrong direction. It involves Mandarin, a bad guy with a penchant for rings. But he's still a badass. Dave thinks so: "The Mandarin wears ten strange rings of alien origin, each with its own super-power. Any one of those rings would be enough power for most villains, but Mandy wears all ten at the same time, making him insanely powerful. Seriously, The Mandarin could kill Superman. And his dog."

Anyway, in Marvel Team Up #19, Mandy gets his hands on a special rock that he wants to harness. Mandarin.jpgEleven rings? But you've only got ten fingers. Where are you going to put the eleventh... Oh, Mandarin! That's not right!

"Kinky. But I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home