Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stinky Fish In The Sea

It's any wonder at all that women would try something as risky as online dating. There are a lot of weirdos out that, even weirder than me. For example, take this crazy cop on Match:
Officer Michael Valentine met the woman on Match.com last November and dated her for about six weeks before she broke up with him. He went into her account and, posing as her, sent himself an e-mail threatening that her friends would "come out of the bushes with a baseball bat and beat your brains in," prosecutors said. He also sent Match.com messages to 70 men on the dating service to falsely indicate she was romantically interested in them.

Wow. That must explain why women tell me their interested in me, then never reply to any of my emails. The same thing must have happened to all of them!

"I can't believe I actually died for this war."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home