Monday, April 03, 2006

YouTube Hangover

I was planning on having a special theme week here but I think I'm gonna push it off to tomorrow. Over at the Movie Blog, they had a few things grab my attention. That sent me over to YouTube where I wasted a lot of time being thoroughly entertained. First off, the big news this weekend was the Simpsons movie teaser. So, I guess that means there's going to be a Simpsons movie. July 27th, next year. Will you be there? Will it wreck the show? Is there anything left to wreck?

One movie I did know about that gave us a little more of a look is the sequel to Kevin Smith's directorial debut. Enjoy the Clerks 2 trailer, complete with curse words. Looks pretty amusing and Rosario Dawson looks pretty hot. I was never really a big fan of hers before. Don't know what my problem was but I have a feeling this movie will change that.

And if you wanna go a little old school, here's something done by someone clever. Check out the original Clerks movie trailer but animated... kinda. The used footage from the cartoon and used it over the audio of the original trailer. Very well done.

"What would you get for a six-year-old who chronically wets his bed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home