Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good Time Quotes Standings

First off, I just want to say good job to all of you this past week. All week you've been supplying quality feedback either in the form of your opinion or information you tracked down in regards to stuff I didn't know. Whether it was great feedback on my dressing up as pirates or supplying information on mysterious billboards or discussing what's wrong with my parenting philosohpies or explaining what you have to look out for with newfangled HDTVs or breaking down whether pirates are hotter than stormtroopers or sharing some D's Nuts jokes, lots of good stuff out of all of you this week. Outstanding job, everyone. It makes this blogging thing a whole lot more fun when you can look back at a bunch of fun comments, even when they're taking shots at me.

As a result, I added a point to everyone who made a comment last week that sounded off about one of those posts. Just my way of saying thank you, even when some of you were actually taking potshots at my mental well-being. Anyway, here's the point totals so far.
Quote Standings
Eric 47
Tom the Dog 21
The Goat 20
dupree 15
Logan 13
Amy 11
Doodyhead 9
Zman 8
Kerry 8
Greg Burgas 7
Jeff 6
Zandra 7
Nagel 4
Herb 3
MOe 3
Jeremy 3
Rinnert 3
Natalie 2
Joel 2
Bill D 1
Kyle 1
Dale 1
Mona 1
Nik 1
And here's the standard explanation of the contest for those who just got here and have no idea what is going on: At the end of every blog entry, I leave you with a quote. Be the first one to make a comment stating where the quote from and you get a point. Anyone can guess. Even if new entries are put up, all previous unclaimed quotes from 2006 are still fair game. Whoever has the most points at the end of the year is the winner.

I'm gonna put a link on your name, unless you tell me otherwise. For those of you who are not linked right now, I don't know where to send people. Let me know if there's a link location to point to.

"Gentlemen, your work today has been outstanding and I intend to recommend you all for promotion... in whatever fleet we end up serving."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home