Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy... Um... Holidays?

With so many holidays and landmarks on the calendar, it's hard to keep track of what we need to observe on a day to day basis. Most of you probably know this but some people celebrate April 20th as 420. I guess you're supposed to grab a "pack o' wraps, my brotherman. Time to kick back, drink some beers and shmoke some weed!" (No, that's not today's quote. It's from Clerks and it's too easy. Although, a lot of easy ones have been slipping by so far undeclared.) Of course, me being out of the loop so much, I barely heard some chatter about today and had to be flat out told by a friend to finally put the pieces together. Any other hip, trendy holidays out there that I should know about?

If you have to pass a drug test at some point in the near future, you can still celebrate something since today is also National High Five Day. Come on, don't leave me hanging.

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home