Monday, February 20, 2006

Fear Love Hope Pain Death Stuff

I've been seeing some good news lately on Adult Swim in regards to my favorite show on there, The Venture Brothers. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season and Cartoon Network waited a good long time deciding on whether or not to pick up a second season. Eventually, they did. But, it took a good long time to make that season. I had heard this spring but it looks like it won't be until summer. A fan site, The Mantis-Eye Experiment, goes on to say June 25 will be the exact day. Boy, am I looking forward to that cause they kinda left us on a bit of a cliffhanger.

If you're out of the loop, you can watch the first season on Saturday nights at 11. Or you can, like me, pick up the Season One DVD will be out May 30. I'm glad to see it will include the pilot, which was hardly ever rerun, and the Christmas special.

"You have to understand you can't waltz into the middle of a delicate, high-stakes chess tournament and yell, "King me!" 'cause he bitched up your face."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home