Friday, February 10, 2006

Random Facts Friday: Chuck Norris

I don't know where the wave came from, but Chuck Norris is becoming an internet phenom. Over at Progressive Ruin, Mike noticed it. The Super Invincible Blog talked about Norris's Karate Kommandos. He provided a F*@% yeah moment for Dave's Long Box. You can see Norris's impact at such sites as Chuck's Luxurious Beard, and others. He's even got a Myspace profile. You can find out something new about CN at the random Chuck Norris fact generator. The facts are then voted on and ranked in the top 100 Chuck Norris facts. Although, it doesn't look the same as the last time I saw it. Some of my favorites are missing. Maybe they revamped it. ChuckNorrisFacts.com has the better ones.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
Heh, exports are funny. Just remember, Chuck Norris is formidable.

"Spare me... I won the tournament... I did... f*@%in' Chuck Norris!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home