Monday, February 06, 2006

Hotdown: LOST

Since new espisodes of LOST start up again tonight, I figured it's time to look at this show with a critical eye. I was surprised by how much work went into the last Hotdown and am expecting this to be even harder because of the expansive cast list.

CYNTHIA WATROS as Libby
I think she was hotter as Titus's girlfriend so I don't think she's the hottest girl on this show. Still, quite a looker, though. I dig what Hurley sees in her.
MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ as Ana-Lucia
She's got a bit of a "two-face" thing going on. Sometimes I think she's all that, other times she looks like she was hit in the face with an ugly truncheon. Especially on her mugshot. Actually, Libby's not looking too good, either.
EMILIE DE RAVIN as Claire
Okay, on to the original cast members. I started with this one because she's not really in consideration for me. She's cute and all but not even in the same class as her castmates. I know I'm going to get some disagreement on that but that's just how I roll. Of course, it hasn't helped that she hasn't been shown in the same light as some of her co-stars.



Yeah, you see what I mean. But she's been non-pregnant for a while and still not in my LOST top three. Which leads me to more bikini pictures. After all, isn't that what you came here for?Yeah, that's Maggie Grace as Shannon. See what I was sayinng about Claire not being in the same class? She's a stone cold hottie in the tropical sun. But those who have watched the show know what I talk about when I say that it has been difficult seeing her on screen. Miss Grace plays a spoiled little rich girl who has exceeded her whining quota for the forty some odd days she was on the island. Still, she's hot enough to be in my top 3.
Evangiline Lily as Kate is probably the best looker. If you put them all in a line-up and judge strictly on appearances. But sexiness isn't just that, it's how someone carries themself. And the way that this character carries herself is annoying.

It's a tough call but Yunjin Kim as Sun is my hottest LOST babe. She has got all the physical tangibles but also carries herself with a good amount of class and dignity. And she's smoking in a bikini. That's what I'm looking for. Which one do you like the most?





"Like the Batman villain?"
"If that helps you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home